Tuesday, 17 November 2009


"So light a candle on your cake for every smile you've helped create..."

It's the bf's birthday.
We weren't intending to celebrate it together as he was spending it with his family.
But, I couldn't resist surprising him at night.
:)
I went to jurong point and tried my hand at cake decorating.
I thought it was probably one of the most sincerest things I've ever done.
Then, it dawned upon me how much I sucked at decorating and how ugly the cake turned out to be.
So, I wrote an apology on the cake as well.I couldn't even write it in full cause I know I would disfigure it even further.

Here's the one taken when I met him under his void deck.

Together with his mini present.He's original present was a drum pad with a stand:)



Don't bother asking why there's no picture of him blowing out candles and what not.


People act camera shy.


hahaha.



Kbye.


No comments: