Wednesday, 28 April 2010

"When fact is fiction and tv, reality..."

I think I miss filling this space up on a daily basis.
Since the day, I've lost connection with the internet, I only blog courtesy of starbucks/coffeebean/mcdonalds's wireless.
And now, even though I have the access 24/7, the motivation isn't there no more.

Oh wells.

I'm in a reflective mood today.
Nafa's grad show is round the corner. How should it affect me, you would ask.
I am sometimes curious about what I'm missing out.
I don't deny that I've gained alot being a drop out.
It's just a lingering question of "what if."
I guess the only consolation is my need to be different.
I never believed in achieving things by walking up mainstream and conforming to the norm.
But do you think the way I do?
Would they?

No comments: