Thursday, 17 December 2009


"I'm not ready for hell, hell no..."


I'm exhausted and feeling really busy lately. Late nights and all and well, the flu bug took advantage and decided to take over.


Did I mentioned that I'm relatively broke?

I have to think twice about taking MCs now.


It also makes me wonder if I have what it takes should I get the job as an advertising executive.

What if my body fails me? What If I fail myself?

I think its about time that I got out of this hole.

Really.


Aellesia was here the other day.

We made jewellery out of beads. It started with just one but she kept asking for more.

So much so that my aunt thought that she looked very much like a christmas tree.( As seen in the photo above.)hahaha.

She said she loves me. :D

And she's darn oversized for a three year old.

Kbye.

No comments: