Wednesday, 20 April 2011

I really,in-all-honesty-cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die wish to delete this blog. REALLY.
BUT. Yes but, am super attached to it.
It in many ways grew up with me.
When was the first post? 2005? Those days when I still type like that... with plenty...of dots...and FonTs ThAt LooK LikE tHis.
Biggest pet peeve now.hahaha

I'd like to think that I matured beyond this blog over the past few years.
I would like to not remind myself of the silly things I used to do.
(Please don't search the archive now)
And yet, I came to a conclusion that it was those silly things that really made me who I am today.
Yes, I'm still a nobody trying to be somebody but I'm a lot more at peace with myself now.
This blog has served me very well. It's a documentation of my growth as a person.
So, I'm thinking of giving it a face lift and blogging more regularly.

After all,
I'm still very much an opinionated person.

No comments: